January 15, 2022
As we continue to navigate the global COVID-19 pandemic, we’re working hard to keep our treatment spaces safe for everyone and especially for those who are immunocompromised and living with complex medical conditions.
Our work has always centered around keeping our clients safe and feeling relaxed and cared for.
Here’s what’s happening in our office:
- If you feel ill on the day of your session, please contact us right away to cancel your appointment. You will not be charged a cancellation fee if you are canceling due to illness.
- You’ll be asked to wait in your car and call or text the practitioner you are seeing so they can clear you to come into the office. This will allow us enough time to clean and disinfect while preventing an overlap of possibly too many clients in the waiting room at one time.
- Please have a clean, well-fitted mask in place before entering the building – we will also happily provide a single-use surgical mask for you to wear during your time in the building.
- Clients and practitioners will both be wearing a mask for the duration of the massage session and the entirety of the appointment (including intake and check-out).
CLEANING & DISINFECTING:
- EPA-registered disinfectants will be used to disinfect the massage table, face cradles, and any bolsters or implements used during a session, as well as any other surfaces that may become contaminated through touch or respiratory droplets, such as door handles, tabletops, light switches, desks, pens/styluses, and payment touch screens.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available. We will continue to follow strict hand hygiene protocols before and after each session and throughout the day.
- We have a HEPA air filtration system running in each treatment room and the window is opened between clients.
- All linens are single service use and will be stored in closed bins after use. Linens are washed in hot water and dried on high heat.
Safety is and has always been our main priority. We will continue to keep an eye on Massachusetts infection and hospitalization data as well as emerging variants, and these policies are subject to change at any time.
We appreciate your understanding and your patience!